Thomas Briels is the former captain of the Red Lions (national team Belgium) and has played at the Olympic games as many as 3 times.
He has a proven track record and scored several game-changing goals.
As one of the best players in Belgium he now wants to teach you his skills.
Together with SportWays Hockey Camps
, Thomas created a challenging hockey program.
The Thomas Briels Hockey Camp
is all about hockey, with 2 hockey clinics a day.
SportWays Hockey Camps are renowned (and loved) for the high quality training sessions and exquisite programs.
In the evening the social staff will take over, for an amazing fun program.
You can sign-up now for the best week of your life.
Don’t miss out and train with this triple Olympic player!
- Date: July 3rd to July 9th, 2022
- Age: 10 to 16 years old
- Amsterdam, exact venue to be announced soon
- Cost: € 675,00
- Including overnight stay, food & beverage, drinking bottle and camp T-shirt.
- Overnight stay: in large tents, with a max of 9 participants
- Excluding transportation costs
- Pick-up from Amsterdam Schiphol airport possible
- Train at your own level
- Camp languages: English and Dutch
Sign up now
A new page will open (sportways.com) in order to sign-up for the Thomas Briels Hockey Camp.